[sumo-user] Correct use of traci.addStepListener()

Dear Sumo Developer,

I'm struggling with the traci method* traci.addStepListener() *but I have
not been able to make it work. As the documentation is not that
self-explanatory, then I write you to ask for the correct way to use it.
For this, an *explicit *example of use would be great.

Many thanks in advance for your valuable help.

Best regards, Rodrigo.

--
Rodrigo Hernán Ordóñez-Hurtado, PhD
Research Fellow