Re: [sumo-user] vehicle not appearing in order of time and IDs

Hello,
this is due to the vehicle attribute departPos="free" which allows placement anywhere on the edge (wherever there is space).
To ensure placement in the correct order use one of the following:
departPos="last"
departPos="base"
departPos="0"

regards,
Jakob

Dear sumo users,

Please, I was trying to set a mobility scenario of a convey of vehicle
following a leader vehicle with a constant speed and a constant gap between
them. For that, I used sigma="0" and set the speed of the vehicle 0 and 2
to be less than the others node speeds.

The problem is that when I run the scenario in sumo-gui I see the vehicle 0
 inserted in the middle. That it, the vehicle IDs are not appearing in
order in the scenario although I set the depart time in order following
their IDs order.

Has anyone an idea why?

Please find attached the scenario

Thank you in advance