Re: [sumo-user] traci.vehicle.getDistance() crashes SUMO

Hello,
traci4matlab does not yet support all parts of the TraCI API. You can look
inside the folder umo/tools/contributed/traci4matlab/+traci/+vehicle to see
which of the vehicle functions are currently implemented.
If you need a particular function, ask Andres, or better write it yourself
and send him a patch so he can add it.

regards,
Jakob

PS: to get the current vehicle acceleration you need to record the speed
from the previous step and compare with the speed from the current step.