[sumo-user] Changing Person State via TraCI

Hello,

I have some problems changing a person's target during the simulation.

I want to remove all stages of a person and then append a new walking stage. This I tried to manage via TraCI command Person.removeStage(personID, nextStageIndex) as long as there are stages.

But sumo crashes, when removing the last stage (index 0).

I also tried to append the new stage (containing the route to the new target) first and then remove the 0th stage. But this also lead to a crash.

I'm using dev-SVN-r25433 on a windows machine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stephan Beutelschiess
GS/EPT1