[sumo-dev] Make vehicles recognise street signs

Hello, SUMO community.

I am currently creating traffic simulations with SUMO and I am interested in including street signs and extending a class (maybe a device) that could help me to identify these street signs and change vehicle behavior at run time.

My question is: Is this possible with SUMO? Could vehicles react to some kind of street sign (a type of POI of these types, for instance) during the simulations?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Lauro.
---