[stp-dev] eBAM Proposal

Dear All
I'm Angelo Bernabei, I'm working to the new project eBAM and I send you
the eBAM proposal that we would like to submit to Eclipse EMO.
I'd be grateful if you would give me any kind of feedback about the
proposal, so as to be able to consider all you advices before the
official submission.
Any suggestion, doubt or question is welcome.

Best Regards
Angelo

*Angelo Bernabei*
______________________________________
<www.spagoworld.org>

SpagoBI Architect

Senior IT Solution Architect

Architectures & Consulting
Research & Innovation Division
*Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
*
Galleria del Leone, 3 - 40125 Bologna - Italy
Phone:  +39-051.6563711    Fax:+39-051.236080
Mobile: +39-3357215995

*www.eng.it                    www.spagoworld.org*