Re: [stp-dev] [galileo] STP 2.0.0 for Galileo pre-3.5M6 - committer build available

Hi.

I downloaded and tested this update site with a new Ganymede.
The first install lasted more than ten minutes (got blocked). I had to kill the application, but the next try suceeded in less than one minute. I successfully installed SCA Tools, STP-IM, BPMN and Policy editors all together.

I also worked with this installation today on the SCA tutorial.
I have no issue to report (at least for the build or install part). I simply wanted to share it and see if some of you had tested it or encountered problems.

Do we, or did we all agree we will use the M6 update site on Monday ?

Regards,

                Vincent Zurczak.

Oisin Hurley a écrit :
A committer build pre-3.5M6 is available as an update
site and archived update site in the committer's builds
section at

http://download.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/

 --oh
--