[stp-dev] Eclipse STP website theme update

As promised, I updated the STP home page to use the new Nova
theme.

It will take a while to percolate through to the servers.

Hopefully it won't be totally screwed up. It's a one-line change, sorry,
a one-word change, but I can't see what it's like in my development
environment, because the set-up instructions on the Eclipse website
do not work. I should be clear - the ones that are *present* do not
work. I can't speak about the 'working on this part, honest' instructions
because *they aren't there yet*.

So, I'm kind of betting we have a legible page, and instead am going
to leave work in the kind of mood that makes me want to give wooden
nickels to homeless people [0].

Seriously, I think I've come to the end of my tether with this Eclipse
PHP web infrastructure nonsense.

It must be fine for people that have hours to spare, but I'm afraid
I don't  these days.

I'll check it again when I get home from my class later. If it's broken
and you can spot the issue, then don't hesitate to intervene!

 --oh

[0] I would never do that. This is for dramatic effect. Also,
we don't use nickels in Europe.

Back to the top