[stp-dev] Putting down SVN tags today for 3.4RC1

Right guys, I'm putting down 3.4RC1 tags for all components later today
for a build tonight. BPMN and some others are ready to go - I've seen
lots of activity in EID and SCA, so I'm looking for confirmations from
you guys, and some activity in IM too - let me know guys if I'm good
to put down a tag!

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387