Re: [stp-dev] [svn] commit problem

I was on to webmaster - there was an incident last week where they
found out that all SVN was open to every committer, not just specific
project committers. This caused consternation and they implemented
a group-based access policy immediately. This has resulted in locking
some people out.

I'm updating the committer spreadsheet with all the information that
the EMO need to sort this out. For the meantime can those who are
having trouble now send an email to the list and I will ask webmaster
to update the groups.

Alexey, Andrei - I have your names already - is there anyone else?

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387