[stp-dev] Extensions for BPMN editor for M2M transformations

Hi everyone,

I’m very excited to see a BPMN editor as part of one of the Eclipse projects, built on top of EMF with eCore elements. I can see endless possibilities regarding model transformation and not just to BPEL (M2T) but also to other models (M2M). In fact, this is what I want to do for my senior undergraduate project; I want to propose a transformation algorithm from a BPMN model to a (few) basic SOA model(s) supporting that process.

I have just installed the editor and will start playing with it and looking at the code, and specifically the annotation mechanism for this is what I think the best wait to add information required for a transformation.

I would appreciate any kind of advice or tips, or just merely your thoughts on this proposal.

Thank you all,

Juan Cadavid <jcadav10@xxxxxxxxxxxx, juan.cadavid@xxxxxxxxx>

Research Assistant

Software Engineering Research Group - MDA Task Force

Universidad EAFIT, Medellín, Colombia

Back to the top