[stp-dev] Putting together the pieces for the update site

We've got an update site, running at [0] BUT before you go crazy downloading, there's a few issues. The automated build isn't bringing in all the plugins that the features depend on, and the runtime plugins for cxf and tuscany runtimes are not available - we
need to tie them in from their sources.

When I get this sorted out, I'll be calling for all of the subproject leads to take a look
and make sure that their stuff is correctly represented.

One other thing, the plugin/feature versions are all at 1.0.0, which isn't quite true to
life :)  I'll be reverting them to something a bit more realistic.

 cheers
  --oh

[0] http://download.eclipse.org/stp/committers/drops/S- S200702011041-200702011041/updateSite

Back to the top