[stp-dev] added 'SOA Tools' category for menus, wizards, views, preference pages to share among stp subprojects

Title: added 'SOA Tools' category for menus, wizards, views, preference pages to share among stp subprojects

Hi All,

I added 'SOA Tools' category in org.eclipse.stp.com/plugin.xml to share among stp subprojects.

It defined categories for preference, wizards, views and menus.

Based on that, I moved all related reference in service creation to use the shared category.

I also moved the newDeploymentProfile wizard in org.eclipse.stp.soas.deploy.core from 'Others' category
to the 'SOA Tools'

Regards

Johnson

Back to the top