Re: [stp-dev] Annotation editing framework updates

We have made following improvements to our annotation editing framework during the past weeks.

* Supported all jax-ws annotations.
* Supported all sca (0.95) and  tuscany annotations (org.apache.tuscany.api.annotation)

* Annotation and project nature
Link annotations with project nature. Now we will only show sca annotations for sca project and jax-ws annotations for jax-ws project.

* class or interface
The @Target defined in java language is IType, thus it can be either class or interface. But for our case, some annotations only apply to impl class. So we add the class/interface constraints to the annotations extension point.

Cool - we can probably remove the supported annotations wiki page now that
the set is complete?

 regards
   Oisin

Back to the top