RE: [stp-dev] Plan to support SCA/Tuscany runtime in STP.Servicecreation.

Title: RE: [stp-dev] Plan to support SCA/Tuscany runtime in STP.Servicecreation.

Hi Bogdan,

Happy New year!

The SCA support is on the way. Here are what we already added for SCA java:
* Project wizard
Added wizard to create SCA java component project
The class path will setup to point to Tuscany kit location

* Project preference
Allow you to input Tuscany kit location

* Supported all SCA(0.95) and Tuscany annotations

The following tasks should be finished within this milestone (Jan 29).
* Run/debug sca java component within eclipse.
* Provide SCDL template to generate default.scdl, which define the java component with WebService binding by default. The template will be called when user create a new sca java component project.
* Add validation rules for sca annotations
* Java2wsdl and wsdl2java integration
* Deploy to tomcat(?)

So by the end of this milestone, we should have same functions in sca java side as what we did for jax-ws.

However, i am not sure about the SCDL editor story. That is the visualization of the core model. If there is no progress on it. I will provide a customized XML editor to help user to write scdl file manually.

Regards

Johnson