[stp-dev] Plan to support SCA/Tuscany runtime in STP.Service creation.

Hi All,

I am starting to work on the service creation support for SCA/Tuscany .

Here are the draft working items:

1. Refactor the current stp.sc plugins structure as following.
-- stp.common (common plugin for STP, holding jdt utils, logging framework stuff)
------> stp.sc.common (common plugin for STP.SC, holding annotation view. abstract wizards...etc)
-------------> stp.sc.jaxws (JAX-WS service creation plugin, holding jax-ws annotations, preferences, builder.)
----------------------> stp.sc.cxf (Integrate apache CXF tools with stp.sc)

-------------> stp.sc.sca (SCA service creation plugin, holding sca annotations, SCDL editor...etc)
----------------------> stp.sc.tuscany (Integrate apache tools with stp.sc)

------> stp.sc.xmlvalidator (rule based xml validator)
-------------> stp.sc.annvalidator (rule based annoation validator)

2. SCA project nature/preference/classpath
Special project type & preference to allow user to create SCA/Java component.
This will create an empty SCDL file by default.

3. Create org.apache.tuscany plugin
Just like what we did for org.apache.cxf plugin. Packaging all necessary jars into lib for other stp.sc plugins to use.
This plugin will be contributed to tuscany community.
So in our build system, we just setup the dependency to apache site for downloading that plugin.

4. SCA annotation editing supports.
In stp.sc.sca plugin, support all annotations defined in sca-api-0.95 in annotation view just like what we did for JSR181.
In stp.sc.tuscany plugin, support all annotations defined in org.apache.tuscany.api.annotation in annotation view.

5. Provide multipage editor for SCDL file
Create a multipage editor for SCDL file, which will include components, import, reference, I/F, binding and source pages.

6. Integrate with tuscany java2wsdl tool in Eclipse

7. Integrate with tuscany wsdl2java tool in Eclipse
Provide code generation wizard to generate java code from wsdl file for SCA project.

8. Run generated SCA/Java component
Create java launch configuration to run the service component.

9. SCA annotations validation.
Add validation rules for those SCA annotations to our rule based annotation validator plugin.
Such as: for @Destroy, the method has to have no return and zero arguments.

Any comments?

Johnson

Back to the top