[stp-dev] JAX-WS Introspection Support for STP (also ask for help)

Hi guys,

I've started working on the JAX-WS introspection support. Please see the following link for my sketch design.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JAX-WS_Introspection_Support_for_STP

Any comments are welcomed.

I also have difficulties understanding the Introspection framework, especially after I have written a trial introspector, I never have had my introspector being called. Can someone give me some information on where to find more resources on that?

Thanks,
Howard

Back to the top