Re: [stp-dev] Build failures in stp (SAF)

Hi Adrian,

Not a problem. Please go ahead and update the map file.

Regards,

Sebastian Carbajales, P.Eng
Advisory Software Engineer, Business Integration Tooling
IBM Canada Ltd.
8200 Warden Avenue D3/KWF
Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7

E-mail:   sebastia@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone:   (905) 413-2577
TieLine: 969-2577

Adrian Skehill <adrian.skehill@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/20/2006 12:33 PM

Please respond to
STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [stp-dev] Build failures in stp (SAF)

Ah, Thanks Sebastian, I think the map files still pre-date that fix so
that is why we are seeing those errors. Would you object if I updated
them to HEAD for the time being so we would be building the latest
version of the core stuff?

Cheers,
Adrian.