Re: [statet-users] Statet Natures

Hi Gary,

each project in Eclipse has "natures", which enable language specific features for the project and make a project e.g. to an "R project". The shown entries are from an old version of StatET, they are no longer used for several year.
You can remove the outdated natures (and related configuration) as follows:
1) Each project has a XML file named `.project` (in some views it is hidden by default), open the file 2) Remove all "nature" and "buildCommand" entries with names starting with "de.walware.".

A `.project` file for a simple R project with _current_ natures should looks like:
```
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<projectDescription>
	<name>demo-R</name>
	<comment></comment>
	<projects>
	</projects>
	<buildSpec>
		<buildCommand>
			<name>org.eclipse.statet.r.resourceProjects.RBuilder</name>
			<arguments>
			</arguments>
		</buildCommand>
	</buildSpec>
	<natures>
		<nature>org.eclipse.statet.ide.resourceProjects.Statet</nature>
		<nature>org.eclipse.statet.r.resourceProjects.R</nature>
	</natures>
</projectDescription>
```

Regards,