[statet-users] Problems Updating the R environment index

   Hi everybody:

    I have installed Microsoft R Open version 4.0.2, and I am trying to run it together with eclipse 2023-06. I have installed in MRO rj_4.0.1-4.zip and rj.gd_4.0.1-3.zip. When I launch MRO from eclipse all seems to work fine; message “[INFO   ] Updating the R environment index started...” appears as usual; but after 5 to 10 minutes, the message “Error in textConnection("rval", "w", local = TRUE) : all connections are in use appears, and I have to kill the process, as it can see in the figure below.

   Please Can give me someone any idea to solve this annoying problem??

   Thank you very much, and best regards,

   Fernando.

Back to the top