Re: [statet-users] help with rj and rJave on win 10 with jdk 17

On 3/28/2023 8:50 AM, Stephan Wahlbrink wrote:
... I don't know why it fails. But you can try the latest integration build of the package (4.0.9-11), I added additional info to the "Failed to initialize engine." message, which might be helpful. ...

i did download the newest r and got jdk20 running on the march eclipse. installed your new 4.7.0 release.

trying to run an r file gets a noise. help says it is not yet indexed and tells me to Launch the console and get the R environment indexed to enable the R help support. eclipse console has nothing in it and ill not let me type into it.

thanks.