Re: [statet-users] Details on how R is called from StatET

Hi Karl,

RJ uses Java.

The code starting the R console is in the *LaunchDelegate Java classes located here:
https://git.eclipse.org/c/statet/org.eclipse.statet-r.git/tree/r/org.eclipse.statet.r.console.ui/src/org/eclipse/statet/internal/r/console/ui/launching

Maybe the startup script from the consoleserver bundle is interesting for you too:
https://git.eclipse.org/c/statet/org.eclipse.statet-rj.git/tree/core/org.eclipse.statet.rj.server.remotetools/startup.sh

Regards,
Stephan