[statet-users] R 4.0?

I see that R 4.0 was just released.  The new memory management looks attractive.

If I am interpreting correctly, StatET may plan on full support of R 4.0 in StatET 4.2, targeted for February 2021.

However, is any earlier use of R 4.0, with restrictions or limitations, possible before then?

I have been running StatET 4.2 integration build for some time and it works flawlessly for me with R 3.6. However, I could not locate a Windows binary of RJ for R 4.0.   Is there a possibility of having one with restrictions or limitations for the time being as needed? (I could possibly even compile it myself I guess).

Thanks as always for StatET!

Back to the top