Re: [statet-users] Toggle marked occurrence icon missing

Hi,

the references are from the old StatET 3.6, they begin with "de.walware.".

Unfortunately the Eclipse workbench doesn't correctly clean up everything, if a plug-in is uninstalled or updated (e.g. Bug 430090). The workaround is to delete the workbench.xmi file. You will lose some customization of the workbench (perspectives, toolbars,...), but not e.g the preferences e.g. related to R.

Regards,
Stephan