Re: [statet-users] Content assist auto activation

Hi Marco,

[07.06.2019 11:45] Hofmann, Marco wrote:
Hello everybody,

thanks to Stephan and all other contributors for keeping StatET alive
and the new version. >
Does anyone how I  can auto-activate the content assist when I press
"$" or "@"? So that I don't need to press CTRL+Space? >
This worked with the previous installation (eclipse-neon.3 (4.6.3),
StatET 3.6.1), but not now with eclipse 2018-12 and StatET 4.0 and I
don't find differences in the preferences or the relevant option.
Looks like a regression bug. Can you please enter a bug for that issue:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Statet&component=R%20IDE

Thanks,
Stephan

Back to the top