Re: [starter-dev] Maven Archetype: groovy.text.SimpleTemplateEngine Not Found

Hmm what if we had had no dependencies except for maven and just made simple archetypes for each version? Hmm would life be easier? No updating deps no updating versions. just release a new one on each version and maybe a bug fix once in a while. No server needed. Just a bit of _javascript_ on a markdown page and some archetypes 🤔. Sounds like a novel idea to me. 🥰

It is not too late 😂! come back from the dark side and lets go towards the light together and KISS.

Ivo.