Re: [starter-dev] Usage Data

Great! Ivar/Tanja/Shabnam, does it make sense to share these preliminary insights with the marketing or steering committees?

Looks like we have the defaults right. Let's see what happens for a few more months. It may make sense to choose a random runtime instead of "none" by default.

On 6/12/2023 3:07 PM, Alexander Rühl via starter-dev wrote:

Nice job, Reza!

I converted the numbers into charts (total = 2091 usages)

Alex

Ein Bild,
            das Text, Screenshot, Diagramm, Kreis enthält.
            Automatisch generierte Beschreibung

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: starter-dev <starter-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Reza Rahman
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Juni 2023 18:38
An: starter developer discussions <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [starter-dev] Usage Data

EXTERNAL SENDER: Be cautious with links and attachments!

Hi folks,

Here is the initial feature usage data for the past several months:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17LtFwfWzz3wpBaYETGpBTGPbJP2qSYl9/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=105337742626157521641&rtpof=true&sd=true.

Does anyone want to put together some nice analysis of the data?

Some nice graphs on raw request data can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17H6CgvkOAeS0iyNNLOms3Nwkr0fedpqu?usp=drive_link.

Thanks,

Reza