[sprotty-dev] Unsuccessful PR status due to Jenkins build

Hi Sprotty devs,

with every commit to a PR branch a build is triggered on Jenkins server (https://ci.eclipse.org/sprotty/) and it is currently failing. As a result a required PR check is failing.

I have two questions:
- Is this integration still needed as we have the GitHub Action ensuring build, lint and test are successful and can we therefore remove it from the PR checks?
- Is the Jenkins and the build job still needed these days or could it be fully deactivated? I don't know the overall history and its current purpose, so this suggestion may seem bold or naive. :-)

Thank you and cheers,

Kai
--
Kai Salmen
Senior Software Engineer & Consultant

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Dietrich, Dr. Miro Spönemann

Back to the top