Re: [sprotty-dev] Sprotty Release

Hi again,

release 0.12.0-SNAPSHOT is available and tests were successful.
Tested with yang-lsp [1]

I will now prepare the v0.12.0 release

Viele Grüße,
Dennis

Am 10.06.2022 um 09:05 schrieb Dennis Hübner <dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello guys,

since we had any updates in sprotty-server [1] since
almost two years now, I did some dependency updates [2] to
keep the sprotty-server more or less up-to-date with the
rest of the world.

I also plan to publish 0.12.0-SNAPSHOT to maven central and
later on, if all works well, the 0.12.0 release artifacts.

If you have suggestions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Dennis Hübner.

Dennis Hübner

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

https://typefox.io

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Dietrich, Dr. Miro Spönemann

Back to the top