Re: [sprotty-dev] Nightly releases of Sprotty at npmjs

Turned out to be a network failure during publishing.
I re-triggered it and the build went through.
Thanks for reporting

--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxxx

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel

Phone: +49 151 17396687
Skype: jankoehnlein
Twitter: jankoehnlein

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Moritz Eysholdt, Dr. Jan Köhnlein