Re: [sparkplug-wg] How to support SCADA to device command in a Non-Persistent Connection case

Your understanding of Sparkplug is correct. There isn't a queuing of writes when a node is offline.

At the SCADA layer, you should be able to monitor the online status of the node. Should the node be offline, queue writes and when the node is online, release the writes.