Re: [sparkplug-wg] New Business Brief: How Sparkplug Transforms Raw Data Into Business Value

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for the material, we will use it to make some buzz on social media channels next week. I myself already started last week https://www.linkedin.com/posts/josegraneronueda_beyond-mqtt-how-sparkplug-transforms-raw-activity-7189192331416223744-eE0r/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop, by the way, I'm missing a thumbs up from the Eclipse Foundation :)

Additionally, I wanted to inform you that as a member of the Sparkplug Working Group, N3uron is keen to take a more active role in marketing activities. We have several use cases, particularly in the energy sector, that we believe would be valuable to include in future documents. On the other hand, we would like to provide a testimonial on the https://sparkplug.eclipse.org/ website if possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

José Granero Nueda
HEAD OF STRATEGY AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Phone: +34 911.841.938; Mobile: +34 613.004.766
Paseo de la Castellana, 91, 4º, 1; Madrid, 28046, Spain

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the individuals or entities to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and confidential information. You are hereby notified that any opening of attachments to this message or distribution, saving or printing of the message (including any attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient(s) or an authorized agent is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are otherwise not an intended recipient, please notify me immediately by e-mail at info@xxxxxxxxxx and delete this message and all attachments and/or copies. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to N3uron's official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.