[sparkplug-wg] Sparkplug Steering and Specification Committees - Nominations
  • From: Justin Brzozoski <justin.brzozoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 03:51:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=signal-fire.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=signal-fire.com; dkim=pass header.d=signal-fire.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=IaJN9i4UjDvZyVBRPSVMv91FY4ySzP3SnakfIrTq0ys=; b=V7mOcuFnqwRIn7x0RTbaeE1/lxiI3hd2tz8gPO0/cV9Wi/swPz+6JZGuN0MZ+6eS+kp4dJlyFv17nPjm5nPCPx8eji/KE6gYFLzfuLeMfbaIRFR+9reoxXggEyEfHrZCHrrL/DQQ0id3PKZXt20l+yd+bxCJYPbH0icyK6sgfWTvoy0eJCYtg/KISAYpko/IBpskRd1j1sFxU4keHUiQPIEcYGfIeG6vyVvsI5JLv25QriPaG4orI5UXTJq4R0rp+ZW8Ks1rkJ9c8JAwh1onyt/6fiDgJj1+w5tI452TLZKE5hD/ased5eUK+KiP6WfF0ELvkEIXPLoRl2e3kCE/uQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hdWNP/nc3rX9ers4ooUNFFx+2y5+9E8QqwlA9qlRYe/t3LniJDVWztF3uEfyrWe4FjqtkHwigHgwGO+OtQ5N6tfSWnVMV36sS1xHaJB2634/BV9tjTnH9SGRNKQ10Q7vih05jR9NX0yppppBd/RjU5HtZrdtrvxrN3p+hD/cMomRyks2V7uvZNqJhnEH9BuhCh5C5BwIvoceGIzRikE9rsJTNVfibwS2Ieu4UCxvbfl4hbbo36ryg3n1NLgn2rsd7eEn6C9qnny1y7uL1Nlkd01z/NPu+JtZq1Oh+xwxFYEcCiMtSMzot19vR9XM8ChvTtGdMu1Ir2X3v2Wl55n+Lg==

I am nominating myself for a position on both the specification and steering committees. We (SignalFire) are not nominating a separate person for the participant seats. I am eligible for either committer or participant seats from what I understand and am okay with switching my nomination either way if it helps fill more positions due to a lack of nominees. If I can't leave it open-ended like that and have to pick before-hand, let me know.

I assume that there have been no other nominations yet since I haven't seen any emails to this mailing list.

Justin Brzozoski | Senior Firmware/Systems Engineer

140 Locke Drive, Suite B, Marlborough, MA 01752

o:  978-212-2868 x40222 | e: justin.brzozoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.signal-fire.com