[sparkplug-wg] Sparkplug Working Group Participant Representative Election Update

Thank you to Ian for clarification of HiveMQ's move to Strategic Member of the Working Group.  We appreciate your participation over the last year representing the Participant Members!

To that end, we have received two nominations for the Participant Representative Seat as follows:

Vani Desai - Intel
Graeme Welton - Flow Software

As a result, we will hold an election.  More information to follow.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Working Group Operations
Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top