[sparkplug-wg] Upcoming events at the Eclipse Foundation

Hi everyone,

As we discussed during our last Steering Committee meeting, we would like to share with you the upcoming events organized by the Eclipse Foundation:

  • JakartaOne Brazil - 29 August
  • OSD Forum - September 15
  • SAMIoT Conference - 17-18 September 2020
  • Eclipse Open Source AI Workshop (part II) - 30 September 2020
  • JakartaOne Livestream Español - 12 October
  • EclipseCon 2020 - 19-22 October
Thank you!

Best regards,
Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube