Re: [sparkplug-wg] com.cirruslink.mqtt dropping data birth certificate in Ignition

Kyle,
    The topic and payload look ok. The MQTT server wouldn't be 'rejecting' your message but rather I'd guess MQTT Engine is seeing something wrong with the data. I'd recommend looking at your MQTT Engine side logs and see what clues you get there. You should see something denoting why a Rebirth request is being sent.

Regards,
Wes