Re: [soteria-dev] Soteria Tests

So on the WildFly build it fails with this error: -

org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.DeploymentException:
Cannot deploy app-db.war: {"WFLYCTL0062: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" => {"Operation step-1" => {"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.deployment.unit.\"app-db.war\".component.DatabaseSetup.START" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.deployment.unit.\"app-db.war\".component.DatabaseSetup.START: java.lang.IllegalStateException: WFLYEE0042: Failed to construct component instance
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: WFLYEE0042: Failed to construct component instance
    Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.sql.SQLException: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for java:global/MyDS
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.sql.SQLException: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for java:global/MyDS
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for java:global/MyDS
    Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ000453: Unable to get managed connection for java:global/MyDS
    Caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: IJ031084: Unable to create connection
    Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Wrong user name or password [28000-196]"},"WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => ["jboss.deployment.unit.\"app-db.war\".component.DatabaseSetup.START"],"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => undefined}}}

But other builds such as the default without any profile also fail.  I suspect there is something simple in my environment missing.