[soc-dev] GSoc 2014 - Notification center for eclipse.

Hello folks,

I am a third year undergraduate  at Department of Computing and information System. I would like to participate
in GSoc 2014 and I went through project ideas of Eclipse Foundation [1] and i felt really interested in those projects.
There is one particular project that I like to enroll further in the Gsoc."Notification center for Eclipse" seems much accomplice in
the presence of my knowledge.

I am basically doing programming on Java so I have good knowledge about Java and knows Object oriented programming and concepts(OOP).
I went through your Blog [2] and your slide in  slideshare [3] , it actually gives me some general idea about the eclipse platform and options and
 various plugins available in the eclipse.

I hopefully like to participate in the project ides of "Notification center for eclipse".

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas
[2]http://prapicault.blogspot.com/
[3] http://www.slideshare.net/PascalRapicault

Back to the top