AW: [smila-dev] section on "when to use" to wiki forprocessing services

Hi all,

I've added section 3 "When to use a ProcessingService" to page http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Documentation/Pipelets_and_ProcessingServices.
I've also added links to this page on pages
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Development_Guidelines/How_to_write_a_Pipelet
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Development_Guidelines/How_to_write_a_ProcessingService

Feel free to add links on other pages or add comments.

Bye,
Daniel