[sisu-dev] 0.9.0.M2

Hi,

In order to test our reworked Maven poms I've published new snapshots as well as a new milestone, 0.9.0.M2 - the only code related changes in this milestone are ASM 9.5 and preliminary support for alternativeĀ @PostConstruct andĀ @PreDestroy annotations.

Over the coming weeks my focus will be on reviewing and merging outstanding PRs, as well as addressing remaining issues for the 1.0.0 release. I'll also be writing up the new release process.

Cheers, StuartĀ

Back to the top