Re: [servlet-dev] 6.1.0 in staging

And re-staged again to pick up the schemas.

Mark

On 27/03/2024 16:35, Mark Thomas via servlet-dev wrote:
On 27/03/2024 15:38, Mark Thomas via servlet-dev wrote:
On 27/03/2024 11:17, Mark Thomas via servlet-dev wrote:
Hi all,

FYI, I have just published a 6.1.0 release to staging.

I'm expecting some updates to be required once we start the release review process and I'll update this thread if the 6.1.0 release in staging gets updated.

I'm currently having issues when staging the 6.1.0 TCK. The TCK staging build is removing the API staged build. It might take a few more iterations to get this fixed.

This should be resolved now.

The 6.1.0 TCK has been staged as well.

Once the 6.1.0 release is complete, we should have a discussion about the pros and cons of a single repo vs separate repos for the API and the TCk (and possibly the specification document).

Mark