[servlet-dev] Last call for PRs

All,

I think we have PRs for everything we need to have in Servlet 6.1 and the associated TCK.

There are quite a few issues and other things I'd quite like to have PRs for but we are very short of time.

We have until the end of next week to get things finalized. If there changes you want to see in 6.1 (and you think you can get consensus on them in short order - or at least want to try) then please get a PR submitted ASAP.

Similarly, if you have any review comments on the currently open PRs then please add those as soon as you can.

I'm going to take a quick look through the issues list for any low hanging fruit.

Mark

Back to the top