Re: [servlet-dev] Moving Servlet TCK tests to the Servlet Specification project...

Happy for control of the Servlet TCK to pass to the Servlet spec team.

Whether that is as a sub-directory in the existing repo (so we have api, spec and tck all on the same level) or whether than is in a new repo I'm not sure.

Does Eclipse or Jakarta have views on the best practise here?

Thinking about it briefly, I'm leaning towards a single repo so we have a single set of issues and PRs to track. We can use lables to organise things if required.

At this point this is just a personal view not the consensus view of the team. What do the other members of the team think?

Mark