[servlet-dev] TCK question about integration/sec/secbasicssl/Client.java#test_request_attributes test strategy vs requestAttributes.jsp check for no certificates...

Hi,

The integration/sec/secbasicssl/Client.java#test_request_attributes [1] test strategy currently is:
"
1. Look for the following request attributes a) cipher-suite b) key-size c) SSL certificate If any of the above attributes are not set report test failure.
"

However, the requestAttributes.jsp [2] fails if the certificates is not null.  Would you say that the [1][2] descriptions are not in sync?  From reading the strategy in [1], I would expect the jsp [2] to be requiring a certificate but I must be missing something?

Perhaps the [1] strategy should be updated to better reflect [2].

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/integration/sec/secbasicssl/Client.java#L566
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/integration/sec/secbasicssl/requestAttributes.jsp#L114