Re: [servlet-dev] Big ticket items for Servlet 6 / Jakarta EE 10?

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 7:25 PM Joakim Erdfelt <joakim.erdfelt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not really sure which web framework would have to be integrated in servlets. There are only two in scope from the Jakarta perspective: Jakarta Faces and Jakarta MVC and neither have that need AFAIK.

Take a look at the integration between JSP and Servlet and you'll see how this contamination can really mess things up (on both sides)

Yes, so which web framework has been proposed to be integrated in servlets then? I feel I have missed something ;)

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top