Re: [servlet-dev] Servlet 5.1

I have opened a PR at https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/pull/361

Once it is merged I will branch a 5.0.x from the previous commit.

Stuart

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 09:52, Stuart Douglas <sdouglas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So unless there are any objections in the next 24h I will create a 5.0.x branch, and update master to target 5.1.

Stuart

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 06:12, Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/09/2020 13:55, arjan tijms wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sounds good! Agree to SameSite as a major driver for the release, and
> let's see if we can pick up a small thing from the backlog.

+1

My time is somewhat limited at the moment but I'll try and do what i can
to help with the low hanging fruit - most likely some of the
clarification questions.

Mark