Re: [servlet-dev] Hello!

Hey Jonnes,

Thanks for considering contributing.

The best place to start is looking for an open issue that is of interest to you.  We've tagged some of our issues with "Help Wanted" meaning they are good ones for others to consider: https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Help+Wanted%22

But also make sure you pick something of interest to yourself as well.     Then start a discussion in the issue about how you think it can be solved (put and @gregw in the comment to draw my attention to it) and we can discuss the solution.   You can then work on a pull request for that.

Also have a read of https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-10.0.x/CONTRIBUTING.md

cheers