[servlet-dev] Jakarta Servlet EE9 status

Hi,

We have the following issue opened to track the Jakarta Servlet EE9 progress:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/issues/286

I noticed that the following was checked off: Release Candidate (RC) of Jakarta API in Maven Central

However I don't see an RC out on maven central. All I could find was an M1 release: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta/servlet/jakarta.servlet-api/5.0.0-M1/

I'll remove the completion check mark for this action until we have an RC to avoid confusion on status. If I missed the RC just let me know.

I'll also complete the following: Create Eclipse Release Record in your respective Jakarta Specification Project.

I just wanted to ensure that given previous communication here that Servlet 5.0.0 will just be the javax->jakarta rename and we won't be including any other content?

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top