Re: [servlet-dev] Intention to release 4.0.2

So I am somewhat confused as to the state of the release process. It looks like the 4.0.2 release was created in the eclipse system back in august before we had a staged artefact. I assume this means the IP review has been done, as the review is listed as successful, although it would not been done with the most up to date info as there have been commits since then.

I am not really sure where to go from here. One possibility could potentially be to delete the release and re-create it, but I am not really sure what effect that might have.

The other alternative I guess would be to just follow through with the rest of the release process steps namely:

- Obtain PMC approval by sending request to ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Run a TCK test against the staged artefact
- Release to central

Has this been an issue for other projects that people are involved in? If so what have other projects done?

Stuart