Re: [servlet-dev] [ee4j-pmc] Request for approval for the Eclipse Project for Servlet 4.0.2 release.

4.0.1 is the final JavaEE Servlet release which contains basically the copyright updates. Since corresponding EE4J release is going to be a version after that, the version has been mentioned as 4.0.2 here.

Thanks,

Vinay